Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holy CHEESE-FEST Batman

I know I spend most of my time on here poking fun at the jackhole nature of some hockey jankwads BUUUUUUT for a change JennHo got a little sentimental. Shocked? Me too.


A couple years ago I heard the song "Whenever You Remember" by Carrie Underwood (or Mike Fisher's wife as some in the hockey community refer to her as) and thought that it would be PERFECT for a photo montage. Cut to a few weeks ago when I heard the song again on Pandora I instantly knew I *HAD* to make a montage type dealio. The program I was using to edit the video crashed and I had to use an online photo montage type interweb site to get the montage out of my head and into your eyes.



New and old-Past and present-Winners and those who never came close-Those still with us and those gone but not forgotten
ENJOY


No comments:

Post a Comment