Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm about to punch yo, lights out

I usually try to start every day by watching some sort of hockey related video prior to really getting into my day. Whether it be some sick stick handling by Pavel Datsyuk, A funny interview, or a fight; I usually like to get a hockey fix every day in the summer. It makes a longer than planned summer a little bit easier to get through. I've found that watching the hits and fights I tend to get pumped up for a great day.

Unlike some that believe that fighting and hitting should be removed from the game, I love them. A great goal, Great saves by my goalie, Some nice clean hits, A fight, A win, and a beer and we've got ourselves a good night in my book. So I invite you to start your day off like I do with some classic Red Wings fights and hits.










(1:17 is my favorite broadcaster moment "HERE COMES CHEVELDAE"
Classic.)

1 comment: