Sunday, April 3, 2011

Becca, Becca, McFecca.



Name?
Becca (@dweezlepip)

Favorite team?
Detroit Red Wings... Duh. (But I have a not-so-secret love for the Bruins)

Who is the most underrated player?
Salei

Who is the most overrated player?
cros. by. vomit.

What is your favorite jersey (regardless of if you own it or not)?
I own Lidstrom's jersey. I want a Helm-home jersey.

What is the most important piece of hockey memorabilia you own?
Probably my jersey. Or the picture I got with Helm (the second time around).

What’s one rule you’d like to get rid of and why?
I'm gonna go with kicking the player out of a face off for false starting.

What one rule would you add in it’s place and why?
I don't know if I'd actually add anything...

Who’s creepier- Ovie or Crosby and why?
Ovie is creepy looking, Crosby is just a creepy person in general

Which team has the best logo?
Wings and Bruins

Who is your favorite all-time player?
Gonna go with Stevie on this one.

Who is your current favorite player?
Helmer.

What team do you love to hate?
San Jose, Avs, after the other night, Blues.

What player do you love to hate?
Crosby, der.

What are your thoughts on Puck Bunnies?
They are the most obnoxious things ever. I understand that I think players are hot, and I have favorite players that are on the attractive side, but I WATCH hockey. I LEARN about hockey. and I LOVE the sport of hockey.

What player do you like that’s not on your chosen favorite team?
BizNasty.

What team surprises you the most this year?
Preds.. I suppose?

What is your favorite hockey memory?
I remember, when I was in kindergarten St. Louis scored against themselves. I proceeded to draw a picture of it. I still have it somewhere, if I ever find it, I will share :)

Which team has the worst jersey (third jerseys included)?
I hate the LA Kings purple jerseys.

Of the floundering teams which team should pack up and move to a new market? Do you think the NHL will ever let that happen?
Edmonton? Probably not.

Do you follow other sports besides hockey or are you a one-sport fan?
Pretty much just hockey. I'd like to learn more about baseball. I also follow Roller Derby, because, well. It's just as badass as hockey is.

What player from all the other teams that would you love to have on your team?
I'd like Stevie back. I know he's not a player. (shhh...)

Do you believe that a fan can cheer for more than one team and still call themselves the biggest (insert team name here) fan?
No. Just like I don't think I'm the biggest Red Wings fan EVARRRR. I love them. They're my numero uno, but I do like other teams. I will root for other teams (only if we're not playing) But I am a blossoming hockey fan, as most of you well know. so I don't think I'm the biggest fan, but I'm getting there. (I know this wasn't about me, but I was just using myself as an example... I think.)



Keep it or Get rid it



Ticket Stubs: Keep. Pack Rat.
A Goalie-Go-Round: Ooof. Can we just make a decision? Get rid.
Swedish Style Tailoring: Keep.
Stephan Walkom: Rid.
Ruslan Salei: Keep.
Touch up Icing: Meh.. Rid.
Shoot out: RID.
Colin Campbell: Get rid of.
Tickets to a Blackhawks game: Sell those babies.
Puck from a losing effort: If it's from my team? Keep, for sure.
Puck Bunnies: Please get rid.
Wooden Sticks: Keep.
Sean Avery’s sloppy seconds: Hahaha. Rid.
A signed Sidney Crosby picture just for you: Vomit on it, then get rid of it.
Darren McCarty on Twitter: Keep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment