Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Season, New Content

As I do several times throughout the year, I've come up with daily features to look out for since we are entering a new season of hockey.



Mondays will go back to being Scrappy Mondays where videos of recent or classic fights will be posted.

Tuesdays will be a weekly state of Michigan college hockey round up.

Wednesdays will feature an NHL player in their younger days.

Thursdays will be the day to look for Jackhole posts. The Jackhole posts will no longer be a weekly event but more of a "when the situation warrants it" type of deal.

Fridays will contain the "Player of the Week" as well as the returning Fan Profile posts. A fan submitted vote for who ruled the NHL for that week.

Saturdays will be reserved for all the latest suspension news.

Sundays will be a weekly update of how the Grand Rapids Griffins are doing.



In addition to these new features, I will still be my usual ornery self and post rants as I see fit. This new schedule of sorts will not start until the 10th. As always, all features are on a trial basis. If there is a feature that you liked that is no longer being done, let me know. I'm open to bringing back any of the features of days gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment